Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Young Living Membership

After months of using Young Living products, I decided to look into a membership. I was mostly interested so that I could purchase products at the wholesale prices. I had no idea that the perks would be THIS good! I'm the type of person that likes to research everything and get the best deals. Membership is easily the best way to get Young Living deals.

*For the record, I believe in brutal honesty. If I didn't think this was an awesome product and the cheapest way to shop for it, I wouldn't waste my time sharing. But this is a great deal! I saved 57% on my order this month!

What are the Advantages of Becoming a Member?


1. FREE Stuff!

This is easily my favorite perk. If you become an Essential Rewards member, then every month you can free Young Living products.  This month, a $300 order netted you $253.61 in FREE products! Everything that was in the April 2016 rewards was a product that I either wanted to try or that I already used daily. I'm not ashamed to admit that I am excited to try the KidScents line for myself, Yes, I will be carrying "Owie" in my purse for the never ending bruises I seem to get.  Yes, my husband will probably make fun of me for it.



2. The Discount

This is the most obvious of the perks. The 24% discount is awesome and adds up quickly.

3. Rewards Points

In addition, members get rewards points on their orders. Starting at 10% and building up to 20% on the 13th month of membership, rewards points are like gift cards. You can use it to purchase any products you choose.

How the Math Worked Out:


This month, I placed an order for $300.50 of Young Living products. (2/3rds was mine. I didn't become a member to sell).

The retail value of those products was $417.11. This is slightly more than the 24% discount, because I ordered an Essential Rewards package, which is another way for members to save on bundled products.

The free products were valued at $253.61.

I also got $30 worth of rewards points.

Add it all up, and my $300.50 order ended up being worth $700.72!

Even if you have no intention of selling the product, becoming a member is still the best deal for getting Young Living products. Young Living also offers a generous compensation plan, but this information is intended for the people who are shopping for the best deal for their own use.


How to Become a Member:


1. Head to the sign-up page at Young Living

2. Use the number 3783250 as a Sponsor and Enroller ID


3. Select a membership kit

My recommendations:

If you are brand new to essential oils, I would recommend getting the Premium Starter Kit with the Dewdrop Diffuser. It comes with great basic essential oils, including Lavender, Copiaba, Lemon, Peppermint, Frankincense, DiGize, Purification, Thieves, PanAway, Stress Away, and RC.


If you have been using essential oils for a while and don't need a diffuser, I would recommend the Basic Starter Kit.


I wouldn't recommend the other premium kits (Thieves or NingXia), as you can get a better deal in the next step.

*I sincerely want YOU to get the best deal! Note that sponsors get $25 in rewards points if you purchase a Premium Kit, but I will only make recommendations that give you the best bargain, so I will still recommend the BASIC Kit.

4. Add Essential Rewards Kit (optional)


This is why I won't recommend the Thieves Premium Kit. If you get the BASIC Kit in step 1 and add the Thieves Kit in step 2 as an Essential Rewards Kit, the price is THE SAME. But if you do it this way, you also become enrolled in the Essential Rewards program, that lets you get free stuff and 10-20% back in Rewards Points. It's the better deal.

When I signed up, I got the Basic Kit and the Wellness Essential Rewards Kit, but I have been eyeing up that Thieves Essentials Kit. Note that you can cancel at any time and can switch kits whenever you'd like. As a member, there are no obligations to ever buy another product ever again.

5. Add other products (optional)


I almost missed this step. At the bottom, there is a bottom you can click to add other Young Living products to your cart. This is especially important if you are interested in getting any of the FREE monthly promotional products.

6. Proceed to checkout and add your information!

1 comment:

  1. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Best Hemp Cream

    ReplyDelete